Welcome to Daniels Digital Sculpture Enlargements
Daniels Digital Sculpture Enlargements, originally founded as Daniels Engraving in 1933, by Russell H. Daniels, is the place where Art and Technology come together. DanielsDSE combines a great sensitivity for fine art, creativity, and decades of experience in CAD/CAM and CNC machining.
Since 1982, our CNC Master Technicians have worked with many industry leaders.
Our services have benefited Fine Art Sculptors, Special Effects Artists, Architectural Firms, Automotive OEM & Aftermarket Engineers, Theme Park Engineers, Retail Display Designers, Movie Theater Prop Makers, Restoration Artists, Prototype Studios, Dress Form Manufacturers, Costume & Fashion Designers, and many others.
Our services include:
* 3D laser scanning with the latest state-of-the-art equipment
* Sculpture Enlargements and Reductions
* Finishing Services
* 5 fast and accurate Foam Carving machines
* Inexpensive bead foam for low detail models, requiring the application of clay
* High-density urethane foams for high detail models, requiring very little post cleaning
* "Classic Clay" sprayed on your armature
* Rapid prototyping services also available
Unsurpassed service, quality, and reliability.